Who’s ready to enjoy a free night’s stay in one of Maricopa County’s regional parks? Starting October 1, the Maricopa County Parks and Recreation Department is bringing back its popular Buy One, Get One camping promotion! The promotion allows park visitors who pay the camping fee for one night, or more, at a participating desert mountain county park to receive one night of equal or lesser value for free during that same stay.
“This Buy One, Get One camping promotion allows our residents to enjoy the recreation of some of our most beautiful parks at a price that families can afford,” said Chairman Bill Gates, District 3. “There is no better place to staycation and enjoy quality time with your family.”
“As prices continue to rise on goods and services, our agency agrees it is more important than ever to continue the Buy One, Get One campaign this fall. With the evening temperatures starting to cool down, everyone is eager to return to the outdoors and enjoy time with their family and friends. The Buy One, Get One promotion allows visitors to extend their stay an additional night on us so they can continue to enjoy quality time with their loved ones,” said R.J. Cardin, Maricopa County Parks and Recreation Director.
To book a camping reservation and receive a free night, contact the parks at (602) 506-2930 or book your reservation online at maricopacountyparks.org. The promotion is valid for stays booked between October 1 and November 10, 2022.
Participating parks include:
- Cave Creek Regional Park. Located north of Phoenix, this park offers the illusion of being miles away from civilization. The campground has 55 individual developed campsites.
- McDowell Mountain Regional Park. Nestled in the lower Verde River basin, this park is a desert jewel in the northeast Valley. This park has 76 developed campsites perfect for RV or tent camping.
- Usery Mountain Regional Park. Located on the east side of the Valley at the western end of the Goldfield Mountains and adjacent to the Tonto National Forest, this park offers 74 individual developed campsites. Sites can accommodate an RV or tent camping.
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park. At nearly 30,000 acres, this is the largest regional park in Maricopa County. Most of the park is made up of the rugged and beautiful White Tank Mountains on the Valley’s west side. The park offers 40 individually developed campsites for tent or RV camping.
Visitors interested in taking advantage of this offer must:
- Contact the park(s) directly at (602) 506-2930 or book reservations online at maricopacountyparks.org.
- To receive the offer, you must use one of the following coupon codes:
- 1Free (valid for one free night during a one to seven-day stay) or
- 2Free (valid for two free nights during an eight to fourteen-day stay).
- Reservation extensions: Extensions are eligible for the Buy One, Get One offer if booked during the identified promotion dates, either in person or online.
- Offer valid for designated camping spaces, not valid for primitive camping, group campground reservations, or unit fees.
- Rain checks will not be issued if space is not available.
- Reservations booked before the August 16, 2022, launch of the promotion are not eligible and will not receive a refund or credit.
- Offer not valid at Adobe Dam Regional Park, Estrella Mountain Regional Park, Hassayampa River Preserve, Lake Pleasant Regional Park, San Tan Mountain Regional Park, and Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area.
- The offer is only valid for camping stays between October 1 and November 10, 2022.
At approximately 120,000 acres, Maricopa County is home to one of the largest regional park systems in the United States. The parks are located throughout the county and within a 45-minute drive from downtown Phoenix. Some restrictions do apply. To learn more about Maricopa County’s regional park system, visit www.maricopacountyparks.net.