- Planning & Development
- About Planning & Development
- Fee Schedule and Estimators
Fee Schedule and Estimators
The Planning and Development Department administers fee schedules approved by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors. The Department oversees plan review and inspections related to Parcel Verification (Addressing), Building, Zoning and Drainage. Fee schedules are structured to cover the cost of services. Fees will vary widely depending on the type of project, valuation, and all of the unique elements related to a particular parcel / site.
Reviews may be required from other County departments; for more information and to view their individual fee schedules, please visit these pages: Environmental Services for Onsite Wastewater, Flood Control District Right-of-Way Use Permits, Flood Control District Floodplain Use Permits, Department of Transportation, Storm Water and Air Quality. Each reviewing agency possesses a set of regulations in which the assessment of fees are dependent on the level of review.
You may refer to the Zoning Ordinance and Local Additions and Addenda for Planning and Development fee schedule information.
For additional information, call 602-506-3301 or submit an online inquiry with any questions.
A number of fee estimators are provided below to assist you in determining approximate permitting costs associated with your project. The fee information and estimator tools contained herein pertain to construction permits through the Planning & Development Department. All fees collected will be applied toward the final cost of the permit. View the list of Initial Fees by Permit Type under the Upfront Fee tab below.
Initial Fees by Permit Type
Fee Estimators for Residential Projects:
- New Single Family Residence, Accessory or Addition Estimator
- Residential Alteration Fee Estimator - This estimator is for interior residential alterations or remodeling only.
- Residential Custom Pool Fee Estimator
- Residential Standard Plan Pool Fee Estimator - This estimator is for those projects being built by a pre-approved standard plan. You should have an SP# to identify the specific standard plan to be submitted when using this estimate. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>